Recruitement & Staffing
We hire the best! For you!
Most successful organizations basking in the glory of success often reiterate the fact that their organizational success depends on the success of individuals working in that organization.
Henry Ford once said that you could repossess all of his factories and burn down all of his warehouses to the ground, but as long as you left him his people he could rebuild everything that had been lost. As an employer, Henry Ford recognized that employing productive people and knowing how to find them were the tools of his management trade. His famous statement also acknowledges how hard it is to find good people.
It isn't a tall claim to state that the employees of an organization are its greatest and the most valuable assets. Poor hiring selection can often cripple productivity, and morale. We help you identify the successful individuals who could become the building blocks of your organizational success.
How we work:
The cycle of recruitment and selection is ongoing for every company and the needs vary greatly. We understand this aspect very clearly and offer three different approaches to satisfy your requirement whether permanent or Temporary and contractual.
- Contract to Hire
While recruitment process starts with defining the job profiles and headhunting, it is just more than that in a real world scenario.
Mentioned here is a typical process we follow to make sure you leave the major and crucial task of finding the right candidate to us and leave you with more time to concentrate on management related issues.
Our transparent recruitment process is best described as follows:
- 1. Job profile defined by the client
- 2. Talent acquisition process initiation
- a. In-house and public database search for suitable candidates
- b. Advertising the job profile through multiple channels
- c. Using our most reliable networking and referrals
- 3. Processing suitable shortlisted candidates after preliminary interview
- a. After thorough assessment and careful scrutiny, the shortlist is forwarded to the client
- b. We receive client's feedback on the shortlisted candidates
- 4. Feedback and Offer to the candidate based on the mode of hire.
- 5. Commencement and Retention (where applicable).